Learn how to choose the Best Blogging Platform For Writers to Make Money in 2023. You’re here because you’re considering starting a blog. Looking for a reliable and easy-to-use blogging platform to launch your new blog with? You’re in the right place!
Today, we’re taking a look at the top blogging platforms out there, and giving you our ultimate review of the 5 best and most popular solutions. The free best blogging platform to earn money for beginners.
Table of Contents
5 Best Blogging Platform For Writers to Make Money
We go through the pros and cons of each and suggest the best available choice for your specific needs.
One of the easiest platforms for bloggers to use. Owned by Google, it offers a variety of Google built-in features like Adwords, Adsense, and Analytics. This is one of the oldest user-friendly interfaces started way back in 1999 for bloggers that allows users to connect to Google Adsense and Analytics accounts for seamless tracking. Blogger is the Best Blogging Platform For Students.
- Blogger allows users to use their domain free of charge.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Blogger cannot be installed on a web server with several other restrictions such as limitations on blog description, number of blogs per account, number of labels, number of pictures and so on.
One of the most popular free and open-source content management systems (CMS) for both personal and professional bloggers. WordPress is the Best Blogging Platform For Writers. While the former is for beginners who would like to have an easy platform to post their thoughts and ideas, the latter is more suitable for professional bloggers who want complete control over the look and feel of their blog.
- There are several SEO plug-ins and third-party plug-ins to help you manage your search engine results.
- Setting up your very own blog is simple and easy with a massive number of designs and plug-ins.
- The variety of custom designs and themes that WordPress offers can be confusing for you and you may need an internet marketing agency to devote a considerable amount of time to manage your site.
Ghost is a straightforward platform that relies on a crisp and minimal user interface. Unlike WordPress, Ghost does not power a wide array of websites; instead, it is purely a blogging platform, and it is meant to be used only for blogs.
- A Self-hosted version that is free to download and use, and a hosted version of Ghost’s servers.
- However, unlike WordPress.com, Ghost does not offer a free hosted plan (there is a 14-day trial though); furthermore, you are not limited to the hosted version in any manner. You can upload your themes and content using FTP, no matter which variant of Ghost you are using.
It is one of the Best Blogging Platform For Writers as Beginners. With more than a million people joining Medium in the last few years, it has gained a lot of popularity among bloggers and professionals. With same looking site design for all, it’s a very easy platform for a community of writers and bloggers to post their stories online.
- It’s a hybrid collection of professional and amateur publications, blogs and writings.
- The Easy-to-use interface separates posts by topic rather than the writer.
- Everyone’s profile looks the same with no customized themes.
A blogging cum social networking platform for users posting multimedia and other content to a short-form blog. It is more suitable for users who like to post more quotes, images, videos and animated GIFs. Tumblr is the Best Blogging Platform For Writers to Make Money as beginners.
- It is perfect for one-topic bloggers and those who are more into publishing images, quotes, videos, etc.
- Super easy-to-use interface for hosting and domain included.
- This is strictly not recommended for long posts by writers and makes it very difficult to find people to follow. The focus is more on the topics than on gaining followers.
I hope the Best Blogging Platform post is very helpful to you don’t forget to share this post with your social network.