Learn How to Change Blogger Email Address or Transfer the whole blog to another Gmail account or How To Transfer Blog To Another Google Account or How to transfer a Blogger blog one Google account to another Google or How to Migrate Your Entire Google Account to a New One or How To Change Login Email Address in Blogger or How to Switch from Blogger to WordPress without Losing Google
Do you want to transfer your blog from one Google account to another account, don’t worry.
Table of Contents
If your blog is associated with account Email Id1 and want to move on to Email Id2 then simply follow this instruction:-
How to Change Blogger Email Address
- Go to Blogger dashboard → select blog → Setting → Basic → Permission section in Basic tab
- In Permission Click on +Add Author
- A Textbox will appear. Inside the text box Write your Second Gmail Id and click on the Invite Author button.
- Now check the Invitation email in your second Gmail id and Accept the invitation
- Find in your Inbox there is a mail of Blogger Invitation open it and accept the invitation.
- Now is the time to give full permission to your second account
- Select the second account id and switch your permission from Author to Admin
- Now your blog is accessible on Both blogger accounts.
If you want to fully remove from the first account then select the first account Gmail id and click on the Remove button (Cross icon). Otherwise, you can access your blog through both accounts.
I hope you find this post very helpful to you so please share it with your friends.