Learn how to fix Error 0xc004d307 or a maximum number of rearms exceeded windows 7 fix or the maximum number of rearms has been exceeded windows 7 fix or SLRMGR rearm not working after restart. How to Fix Error 0xc004d307 Windows 7: The maximum allowed the number of re-arms has been exceeded.
While converting your not genuine windows to genuine, you may get an Error message like this Error 0xc004d307. You get this error because you have used the command for more than three times. You can use SLMGR – REARM only three times.
To avoid this error, you have to reinstall OS (Operating System). Even without reinstalling OS, you can solve this problem. Just follow the procedure. After using the command SLMGR -REARM three times, the “SkipRearm” registry key will become “0”.You need to change the “SkipRearm” registry key to “1”.
Table of Contents
You can find “SkipRearm” by going to the following location from “Registry editor”.
How to fix Error 0xc004d307 to maximize allowed re-arms
- Press “Windows + R” and you will see the Run dialogue. now go to Start, and click Run.
- Type “Regedit” (regedit is a command used in registry editing). Click Ok. You will see the Registry editor window.
- Click on the Arrow mark which is left to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE”.
- Click on the arrow mark which is left to “SOFTWARE”.
- Click on the arrow mark which is left to “Microsoft”.
- Click on the arrow mark which is left to “Windows NT”.
- Click on the arrow mark which is left to “CurrentVersion”.
- Now click on the word “SoftwareProtectionPlatform”, not on the arrow mark.
- Right-click on “SkipRearm” in the right window.
- Click on “Modify”. Change “Value Data” to “1”.
- Restart PC.
Now you can try the command SLMGR -REARM.
I hope this post is very helpful to you don’t forget to share this post with your social network.